About The Program
Commercial Pilot Licence - Aero
Here’s your chance to enter the world of aviation on a professional level. The Commercial Pilot Licence is for those who crave flight on a daily basis. If that’s you, look no further!
The Commercial Pilot Licence here at JoinAir is a full Transport Canada approved course. The course consists of 65 hours of flight training designed to get you ready for the real world of working as a Commercial Aeroplane Pilot. Applicants will learn a variety of flight exercises and really hone their skills.
- 200 hours total (can include previous flight hours from the private licence)
- 100 PIC with 20 hours cross country PIC
- Dual 35 hours
- Solo 30 hours
- A minimum of 80 hours of ground school
- 60% or higher on the Transport Canada (CPAER) written exam
- Pass the Commercial flight test
JoinAir is able to offer tax free training for the Commercial Licence as well as tuition tax credits if applicable. For more information please click here.
This program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch
(PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.